In 2009 I started a side gig called Literally Efficient, LLC; literary and personal assistance for writers and creatives. What began as literary and administrative assistant services quickly grew to encompass content creation, digital and social media marketing, and marketing strategy as well. My experience is with small-to-medium-sized businesses, but I also have experience helping larger businesses build their brand and reach their target market.
Expertise: Content marketing management, digital marketing, creative writing, project management
- A genuine love for the power of written word across all mediums including blogging, copywriting, and creative writing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to generate ideas and make decisions
- Familiarity with marketing and web reporting, data and analytics
- Experience in creating and optimizing content for digital channels for increased engagement and conversion
- Expertise with digital marketing strategies, plan development and campaign implementation across channels and tactics (SEO/SEM, email, social, blogging, mobile)
- Team leader with established strength in problem solving and relationship-building
Are you interested in working with me?
Literally Efficient isn’t my full 9-5, but I do work with clients from time to time. Simply email me and offer a few details on what your project looks like and I’ll get back to you!
© Literally Efficient, LLC 2016-2017